Connected Vehicle as a Service - Privacy Statement
CVaaS is a B2B connected vehicle platform, used by vehicle manufacturers.
We take our obligations as a Data Processor under GDPR seriously, but if you would like to talk to us generally about data privacy, please email email@example.com.
Mobile Apps - iOS and Android
At Beam we use Google Play and Apple TestFlight to privately distribute and test our mobile apps. We collect the following data:
- 🔒 Location data - To provide maps and calculate your nearest EV charging location
- 🔒 Device data such as device id, handset and OS version - To understand user experience and app performance to improve the app.
- 🔒 Crash data - To diagnose user issues and improve the app.
Third party Data Processors:
- ☁️ Google Firebase - Crash reports and app telemetry
- ☁️ Amazon Web Services - providing user authentication services and hosting for the CVaaS cloud databases
- ☁️ Stripe - Payments for EV charging
If you would like us to close your account and delete your user data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To maximise data privacy of our CVaaS cloud platform, we commit to:
- 🔒 Deploy an isolated cloud platform per customer.
- 🔒 Only collect data as sanctioned by our CVaaS customers - this collection is controlled through granular policy on a per vehicle basis.
- 🔒 Follow industry best practices for data collection and storage.
- 🔒 Conduct AWS Well Architected reviews to ensure we consider all aspects of security and privacy.
- 🔒 Welcome scrutiny from privacy and security teams.
We welcome anyone to disclose any security issues they perceive. Please email us at email@example.com.
We aim to get back to you within 48 hours and resolve any identified issues within 90 days.
Back to Home