|📅 Start date||Immediate|
|📍 Location||Remote, with occasional company meetings|
|⏲ Term||Full time, Permanent|
|👛 Salary||£30,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience|
|📧 Contact||Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
About Beam Connectivity
Pioneers in better Connected Vehicles: Beam Connectivity is a startup in the mobility space. We work with established and up-and-coming vehicle manufacturers to deliver best-in-class connected vehicle experiences in cars, buses, e-scooters and e-bikes.
Founded in January 2020, we have built a superb engineering team and deployed our connected vehicle platform to several customers. To support the next phase of our growth we are now hiring an Account Manager in our new commercial team.
Improving the world of connected vehicles
The experience that users get with today’s connected vehicle solutions is poor - painfully slow, clunky and often insecure. We believe that part of the reason for this is the way those solutions are delivered - outsourced to numerous companies, none of which have a deep understanding, nor the responsibility for the end-to-end system.
Delivering a robust connected solution requires a wide variety of skills. At Beam, we are a truly multi-disciplinary team, covering all the skills required to deliver a first class connected experience. Our flagship product is the Connected Vehicle as a Service platform, or CVaaS. This platform includes: 1) Electronics hardware deployed in a vehicle, 2) Embedded software, 3) Cloud services, 4) Mobile apps.
Building a world class commercial team
We have launched the Connected Vehicle as a Service (CVaaS) platform and deployed it to several lead customers. As Account Manager you be the interface between our product development team and our customers. You should have a deep interest in discussing highly technical concepts while building strong relationships with customers.
In taking one of the first commercial roles at Beam Connectivity, you will play a key role in steering how we approach technology deployment with customers. You will contribute to building a commercial team, working alongside our fantastic engineers who are receiving accolades from customers.
Learn more about us at: https://beamconnectivity.com
As Account Manager your primary focus will be to build strong relationships with existing customers and ensure our connected vehicle projects are delivered to their requirements. We aim to exceed customer expectations in the way we deliver, as well as in our technology.
You will work at the interface between our customers and our internal development team, representing both and playing a key role in supporting our growth. There will be a need to understand the details of technical delivery, as well as our commercial agreements. You will also play a wider role in understanding the connected vehicle sector, researching key trends, and communicating these to the internal team.
As one of the first team members in our commercial function, you will play a key role in our journey at Beam Connectivity, and we offer the opportunity to build your career within an innovative and highly-agile organisation.
While the team are always on hand to support, your main responsibilities day-to-day would revolve around these:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Understand key drivers for our customers and their strategic direction, communicating these back to the Beam team
- Work with product team to understand new features and communicate these to customers
- Ensure projects are delivered to customer requirements and timelines, exceeding customer expectations
- Attend update meetings across several projects and customers, ensuring project progress is communicated between stakeholders
- Work with internal development team to understand resource profile required to deliver customer projects
- Debrief at end of projects, document key lessons learned and seek opportunities for follow-on work
- Review and research the connected vehicle sector and present observations to the team
- Attend industry events and support preparation of marketing materials (blog posts, whitepapers, etc)
This role will be ideal for a candidate with an engineering background seeking to move into commercial roles, or someone with commercial experience looking for highly technical account management.
- Excellence in customer facing roles with demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to engage with customers at project and strategic level, understanding their key requirements and drivers
- Desire to understand connected vehicle space in general
- A technical background with ability to understand cross functional projects including electronics, cloud and mobile software is preferred
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to work with uncertainty and in a rapidly changing environment
Get in touch
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to learn more or apply for the role.
Back to Home